Anyone going cone hunting this weekend?

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I think I'm gonna do a little better this Sunday. My car is better prepped and so am I. Anyone else? I'm coming after you Pedro, raw time...

Antonio, not quite yet.

akinaspeedstar

im in obviously. i've only missed the first orono events.

it's on the hannaford side of the lot again. and from what i hear it's jut the last course run backwards

ruggedman

I think I'm gonna do a little better this Sunday. My car is better prepped and so am I. Anyone else? I'm coming after you Pedro, raw time...

Antonio, not quite yet.
Sometimes pedro is faster than Antionio 8)

Then that messes your equation all up!

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
No kidding?

I just figured Pedro gets mouthy about his Miata being faster than a WRX so I'd call him out. At the last one, he was about a second faster than me. Antonio, wellll, we'll just say I wasn't close. But it's ok. At least he's running the right logo on his car.

Zoom-zoom, pish! More like put-put. ;D

Where is Pedro anyways?

Trainable

70ish% chance I will be there, mostly depends if I can get all my housework, work work, and routine maintenance done on Sat. Crossing my fingers and hoping I can make it though.

ruggedman

May I remind you not lately.. and you've been beat by both of us in raw time lately ;-)
But.. I'm glad to know that I'm not in your crosshairs sunday joel :)
Yes I have been beaten by both of you lately, but i should be classwise and even more especially now that i'm on 4 year old victoracers!!
default_smile.png
. O0 I'm going to start calling him Ryan CONEary because he seems to cone away his runs that would slaughter all.

If i'm still driving the refrigerator next season i'm looking forward to fresh 710's!

ruggedman

Prepping the excuses for the weekend Andy? ;D

Definitely don't want to miss the unveiling of that monster. >
default_smile.png
Yes i got them ready last event
default_smile.png
Still better than my RE92s...but these rcomps are much worse than my previous set.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
How long would a new set of Rcomps last? Can you get a season out of them normally. I know a lot of factors are at play, but, you know.

ruggedman

How long would a new set of Rcomps last? Can you get a season out of them normally. I know a lot of factors are at play, but, you know.
Tim in the Sti has gotten a season out of his.

johnny6speed

Avon Tech R-A's, Hankook 214's, Toyo RA-1, are reasonable priced long lasting R comps should last 60+ runs on a 3200lb scoob.

Kumho V710's/Hoosier R6's are a bit more expensive then the latter, but a bit faster, and should last 50+ runs on said scoob.

Hoosier A6's are much more expensive the the latter, faster, and "might" last 50 runs on said scoob.

akinaspeedstar

had a great day racing! but i think i had more fun just hanging out talking with everyone. but i got 4th in sts again!! my good luck charm paid off ;D

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
It was a pretty good course sans the finish. There were a few course elements that sent you towards undesireable areas. but I think everybody did a great job.

I ran on Street tires this weekend and had an absolute BLAST!

Latest posts

Back