٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
P8240041.jpg

FUN ^^

akinaspeedstar

results posted and holy crap!!!
default_biggrin.png
:D
default_biggrin.png
i got 11th in over all pax time!!!! i beat pedro in pax. not that pax really matters all that much but im still stunded!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
i got 11th in over all pax time!!!! i beat pedro in pax. not that pax really matters all that much but im still stunded!
hehe..

I got a class win, and 20th in Pax on street tires ;D

I was feeling lazy and didn't put the stickies on.
default_biggrin.png

Trainable

Sounds like I'm saving for some Rcomps this winter.
Sure if you want to go and ruin ESP :
default_biggrin.png
;D. Hope to see you at the next event.
Congrats to all you guys that did well. I had a great time despite being allllll over the place all day long. I love how spinning my car into the grass wasn't an off course.

ruggedman

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
Congrats! They may not mean anything but as you climb up them you feel like you're getting somewhere
default_biggrin.png

Trainable

More of a friendly invite, since I know you don't have the marbles to defend your title. ;D Okay now I am throwing down the gauntlet, gotta get my smack talk in before you kick my ass again.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I believe I am hustling around an extra 325lbs or so over Akina, 800lbs over you. (not that I looked it up) But yeah, I got Akina in my sights as well. EVERYONE is in my sights. I didn't realize he beat me until the awards. He sure didn't look very fast ;D.

I love talkin' smack 8)

EvilAsPie

joel, I think you have to catch speedpants before you go after another turbo car
default_redface.gif
Not only do you have to catch speedpants, but all the GC drivers, since we all always finish within 10ths of each other.

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
I hope to get in that group. Auto X is so much fun. All the people are great too. I didn't see anyone being a jerk all day. Except maybe me...hehehe.

Trainable

gabe, joel. i would just like to let you know that i beat both of you in my non turbo car. that is all ;D
No wai!!!!!
I guess now I know why I didn't have to listen to your excuses for being slow
default_redface.gif

"Oh no he didn't"

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
Yeah, the fastest thing Akina does is talk and make excuses.

"my tires"

"the sun was in my eyes"

"the shoe is no fair"

He gets one good, lucky lap and all of a sudden he's on top of the world.

See ya in Portland. >
default_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back