Anyone going to these?

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
i was thinkin about the Synaptic thing, wanted to go to the exotic car show was the Budweiser brewery but ill be in CT hopefully picking up that car

Redline

Synaptic3 will be at the Budweiser event on Saturday, with their booth (because I rule) and the bash on Sunday will be well attended, moreso than last year. Don't get me wrong, last year had some good attendance, and give-aways... but this year should be even better.

I won't be going to either, unfortunately. I've got a photo shoot on Saturday, going into Sunday. But look for my graphics on the 4-Wheel Dyno boxes, Lifts, and basically everything else in there.

Apollyon12

I am still debating whether I want to stand in a parking lot all day with this heat (AX) but the Synaptic 3 event looks promising. Be nice to go check out a dyno facility before I need their survices.

Kristof

Banned
hmm not sure only oen seems worth it possibly is the first one. im down if we cna get a small group together

Redline

This just in!

I sneaked into the Synaptic3 garage last night, and uncovered their prize pile. They have a good amount of give-aways, including 2 forester exhausts from a *very* good manufacturer. TWO!

Okay, so I didn't "sneak"... I was there on business. But still - there's some sweet give-aways guys!!!

SUBARUDE

yup 17 cars on the dyno and 1 pro-tune it was a great day

-----Added 8/23/2009 at 08:11:11-----

and today i won a maddad boost gauge and the forester catback exhaust by vibrant at synaptic3
default_rolleyes.gif

K

Kati

I'm telling ya', as a Subaru enthusiast, a lot of you missed out. These were 2 great days!!
default_rolleyes.gif

08WRXME

Two down, one to go!!!! These two meets were awesome, if Gabe wasen't so freaking busy winning everything!!!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

I can't wait to go to the exeter show n shine.

Latest posts

Back