Anyone have a Glider/Rocker for sale?

chappy

Hey all, Might as well try looking for one here...The fiance is expecting in less than a month and we would like to get a glider for the nursery. Was hoping to find a used one in good condition on the cheap..Let me know if you have something..

Im in Sanford...Thanks

Matt

chappy

Thanks guys...I did check Mardens and Landrys but found nothing great. Hoping to score something off Craigslist but it seems like Im always a day late..

default_additional_sillylol.gif

^^^^ I like that one
default_additional_ponder.gif

HR radness

His royal radness
I have one in decent condition. let me talk to the boss and see if she wants to part with it. I can upload some pics and see if yours wants it as well

chappy

I have one in decent condition. let me talk to the boss and see if she wants to part with it. I can upload some pics and see if yours wants it as well

Cool... See what the boss says..

chappy

I am sure I have seen your car around Sanford.

More than likely...Look for the "imperfect" rear bumper..Got rear-ended it in front of Marc Motors. Just a slight crease but the huge grille guard on the front of his truck left an "impression" on it.. Still haven't fixed it yet.

HR radness

His royal radness
As much as I would like to get rid of it, I just asked her and I got "not really" as a response. I left it at that:rolleyes:

Sorry

chappy

Bump it up...

Crunch time is coming!!!! Less than a month away from baby Luci.. Really hoping to avoid dropping 500 this weekend on a new one..

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Check out Green Mountain furniture in Ossipee. Several months ago we bought our daughter a glider there when they were running a 40% off sale. Still cost us 360 but no tax.

Latest posts

Back