anyone know a good drywaller?

smosh

Maybe someone knows someone...

I'm finishing my basement; sheetrock is hung. I'd like to have someone who knows what they're doing tape and mud it. So I don't screw it up. Oh, and to cover my mistakes.

It's a really small job - one room and a closet.

Anyone for a side job?

Or if someone wants to teach me, I'll be able to fish. No...I'll be able to eat...fish...for life. You understand.

Geist

my stepfather does it for a living. I don't know what his schedule looks like but I could run it by him.

Ms Runnah

I'm wicked tired right now and just looked at that post title quickly and read it as "Does anyone know a good daywalker?" LOL
default_smile.png

and no I don't know any drywallers...or daywalkers.
default_wink.png

smosh

my stepfather does it for a living. I don't know what his schedule looks like but I could run it by him.
Cool...let me know. It's something I want to get done ASAP...sick of looking at it.

mattreba

My best friend hangs it for a living and has another friend who tapes. If you are interested let me know and I'll put you in contact. I'm in the middle of a bathroom reconstruction and I'm thinking of hiring out the taping to him as well.

smosh

My basement is all set (final sanding is today), but I do have a need at one of my rentals. I need to finish hanging the drywall in a stairwell (it will probably require scaffolding) and finish it off. Sounds like your friends might be able to do that. The job's not big enough to hire a 'company', but it's bigger than some one-person shops want to handle.

Could you put me in touch?

Latest posts

Back