Anyone need this vents and scoop? Or this Greddy melon cannon?

Vegasjetta

These came off my friends wrecked Impreza. They were originally WRB but he painted them in the whole car OD Green in the Wal Mart parking lot. The OD Green will come off them, I think. Make me an offer I can't refuse. 

IMG_6923_zps724837e1.jpg

IMG_6924_zps9ee33415.jpg

And then theres... this. Took it in on a $150 trade. MAke offer.  

IMG_6918_zps3391cacd.jpg

IMG_6920_zpse157d685.jpg

Vegasjetta

This hood scoop and the vents are now taking up space in my garage, along with a few headlights for a 93-01 Impreza. Someone come get them out of here. Make me an offer. ANY offer! Seriously, I like beer. Bring me a good 6 pack and take it all. 

smelt240

What have you got for lights? I need me a clear one for my 2000 impreza...Id be interested in a beer for parts deal,if you have a ps housing in good shape,plus the vents wouldn't be a bad thing to have around. I should be driving again within a week,this cast on my right arm sucks...don't lift things that are too heavy....youll rip your bicep off....

Vegasjetta

Note taken about ripping biceps off. 

I am not sure which one I have, but I do have one clear (2000-2001) headlight. I will check in the morning!

smelt240

Any luck on the light housing??  If so, shoot me a pm, so im sure Ill get it... I forget to check back sometimes...

Vegasjetta

Any luck on the light housing??  If so, shoot me a pm, so im sure Ill get it... I forget to check back sometimes...
I keep forgetting to look. It's right on the shelf in front of my Jetta, I look at it every time I go out in the garage. haha

Latest posts

Back