Apartment parking... Am I wrong?!

mikebike357

The landlord is selling the building! He must be tired of asshats.

Buy this joint and be my new landlord... it's only listed at $549k

katnip

the car is black. I swear
479/481 Saint John Street. I think it's overpriced for the location and building.
st john st sucks, my brother lived there while going to school, how do you like it?

mikebike357

As a prior home owner going to apartment living, it sucks... kinda noisy at times when the harley's roll by or the FedEx planes decide to take of from PWM. But it's only temporary for us. We needed to find a big enough apartment in Portland to hold all our crap till we learn the area and find out where we really wanted to live and buy some $300k double wide.

I've only had one person piss on my doorstep. It was probably Vinnie.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
As a prior home owner going to apartment living, it sucks... kinda noisy at times when the harley's roll by or the FedEx planes decide to take of from PWM. But it's only temporary for us. We needed to find a big enough apartment in Portland to hold all our crap till we learn the area and find out where we really wanted to live and buy some $300k double wide.

I've only had one person piss on my doorstep. It was probably Vinnie.
yeah I know what you mean, we are moving from a 3Br 2 bath cape to a one bath barely one bedroom house in NH (temporary thank freakin god) at least its in the county.

bro usually had to dodge drunks on the deck to get in at night, you're lucky

WashmyScooby

Off topic..I like to pull into my parking lot sideways! That way everyone knows I'm nuts and they dont park in my spot

Latest posts

Back