Apkarian Blacked Out LED Hawkeye Lights!

scubiecraig

Today Chris came over and blacked out my headlights and also installed LED lights which run with the parking lights. I cannot get over how meticulous this guy is! Top notch work. He started at 9am and didn't leave until 3:30. I love them! Thank you Chris!

I ended up going with the "warm white" LED's in order to match the output/look of my stock halogen lamps. I do not plan on upgrading to HID's, so I wanted to avoid the look of having really bright white LED's and then having a yellowish headlight. I think these worked out perfectly! The pictures are good, but they really don't justify the work that was done. They look excellent in person!

Onto the pics:

Progress/Test Fitting

photobucket-4804-1325710740570.jpg

Front Shot w/ headlights off

photobucket-4760-1325712023278.jpg

Headlights on (notice the color match)

photobucket-3565-1325712062637.jpg

Angle Shot - Passenger Side

photobucket-1342-1325710873998.jpg

Close-up - Passenger Side

photobucket-3869-1325712120565.jpg

Close Up - Driver's Side

photobucket-4649-1325712093333.jpg

Ray

The Northernah'
Looks awesome! also, I always thought your car was black because of your picture by your name...weird haha

scubiecraig

Night shot (taken w/ flash)

DSCF0666.jpg

w/o flash (very washed out -- but they look awesome! My camera just can't handle a night shot)

DSCF0667.jpg

DSCF0668.jpg

DSCF0669.jpg

scubiecraig

Now I know why I don't spend much time over on NASIOC... bunch of haters over there.. jeeesh.

You guys are so much better! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

apkarian100

Vendor
NASIOC doesn't like any headlight modding, minus a projector retrofit and a headlight painting.
default_dry.png

Now I know why I don't spend much time over on NASIOC... bunch of haters over there.. jeeesh.

You guys are so much better! <3

Last edited by a moderator:

scubiecraig

I just feel like the general population over there is the mentality of a 16 year old with their first car. Most of them act like dicks! I'm just going to stop going there altogether and posting. However, it does contain quite a bit of good technical information, so I'll still use it as a resource.

cwiggin

Love the lights!! Came out awsome!! Want to do the same to my leggy! Love that night pic, looks like its angry, lol

Latest posts

Back