Apkarian100's 2008 2.5i

apkarian100

Vendor
I bought the double sided tape and lip but need to pick up washers and screws. I'm thinking some self tapping screws maybe, unless you have some spare tech screws you can show me tomorrow.

downsized_0922111356.jpg

yep. double sided tape and tech screws and washers

apkarian100

Vendor
I'm thinking of leaving the stock projectors in low beam location, upgrading the lens to a STI clear lens, and then adding in a bi-xenon projector in the high beam. So both projectors will turn on at low beam, but the high beam function will flip on on the inner projector.

Another vote for quad projectors
default_cool.png

Are you thinking bi-xenon or dedicated?

Last edited by a moderator:

Flipswitch

I'm thinking of leaving the stock projectors in low beam location, upgrading the lens to a STI clear lens, and then adding in a bi-xenon projector in the high beam. So both projectors will turn on at low beam, but the high beam function will flip on on the inner projector.
The high beam spot looks cozy but I can't wait to see the result. Iris shroud to match the low beam housing?

apkarian100

Vendor
I'll probably just stick with the Gatling shrouds, like shown in the pics. They are less expensive and work pretty decent. Nice projector coverage too.

The high beam spot looks cozy but I can't wait to see the result. Iris shroud to match the low beam housing?

scubiecraig

Where did you get that spoiler lip? I like it! I tried googling the watermarked text, but didn't come up with it?

Latest posts

Back