April 2013 Meet - Elevation Burger, South Portland

Mayfire91

So are you going Mr.I work nights?....
default_smile.png
maybe

Vegasjetta

The manager is a friend of mine, when everyone left and went to Buffalo Wild Wings, he said "damn! I need a bigger seating area!"

Have fun over there, guys.

Aly, don't you go stealing my pink Jdm badge while I'm eating my elevation burger!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
The manager is a friend of mine, when everyone left and went to Buffalo Wild Wings, he said "damn! I need a bigger seating area!"

Have fun over there, guys.

Aly, don't you go stealing my pink Jdm badge while I'm eating my elevation burger!
Hahahah I thought about it but I won't. I wanna check your car out if your out there when we are done but you'll prob be long gone by that point.

Vegasjetta

Hahahah I thought about it but I won't. I wanna check your car out if your out there when we are done but you'll prob be long gone by that point.
I already left, buy you're welcome to come by my house on your way home. I live just off 95 in Westbrook...

Matt

Lmao. Nice job!!!

Great turnout as always. a lot of old faces and a bunch of new. Thanks to everyone that came out.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I had fun! Always love the meets
default_smile.png
its fun meeting New people and catching up with friends. Can't wait for the next one.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back