Ass hat parking job!

jojo69

If he does it, can I??

Nice SLS though... But seriously, park at the end of the row...

IMG_20130713_183950_zps9d9fb249.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

scoobiesforlife

i would have parked within the lines and gotten as close to his as possible, plus not to mention, the car has got quebec plates on it XD

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

I thought abt it... then decided to play it ass-hat safe and give him room... seems he has more money than I do
default_wink.png

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
I have a pristine 36-year old 911 that does not have a single door ding, and I really want it to stay that way. My 2000 Impreza looks like an effin' golf ball cuz it has so many dings from thoughtless ppl parking next to me. I can def relate to the guy straddling 2 spaces....it's awful hard to keep nice cars nice, any suggestions from the aggressive parking detachment on how to handle this?

I try park the 911 in the far edges of lots, hoping that other ppl's laziness can maybe help protect the car.

someone posted, "I hate douchebags" but what about the douchebags that pop their doors wide open no matter what's next to them?

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
^that. And what about the slight possibility that he wqsnt the first one there? Maybe he parked that way because someone else was taking up the spaces next to where he parked. Hard to say if you don't know the whole story.

i-wagon

I try to park at the very end of a row with my tires about on the curb after having a huge gouge put in a fender at cabelas

jojo69

... at least it wasn't a bmw 
default_additional_scared.gif

Bah, it's all for fun & giggles. O'course I don't know the whole story, YES it is hard to keep a nice car nice! AND i honestly relate to the guy. I've gotten enough door dings myself. 

bottom line, that was the highlight of my day and I'm grateful about that
default_wink.png
and wanted share! 
default_additional_joker.gif

Latest posts

Back