aug 10th auto-x at the jetport (+ pics)

Evan

whos going?

where exactly is the annex? i know where the main terminal is, but that's it.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I will be there.

Directions comming off 95@ jetport exit:

Turn left off exit ramp onto jetport bypass, at the light onto westbrook st (22?) turn left. Then take IMMEDIATE Left into entrance of annex lot access rd.

EvilAsPie

It's right here:

annex.jpg

I added the black part to the image.

If you were to come out of the Jet Port by the 95 exits go straight over that overpass. At the next light turn left and then it's the next immediate left (where the black part is). There is usually a sign for Jet Port Parking, but there will probably be a closed sign over it.

Car Whore

I'm going,but I won't be there until about 10am.I wanted to run,but the clutch in my Miata is a little sketchy and I can't afford to ruin it.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I'm going,but I won't be there until about 10am.I wanted to run,but the clutch in my Miata is a little sketchy and I can't afford to ruin it.
My clutch has been slipping since I got it. 2 drivers with Race tires and it is still the same slip.

so get out here and run that thing!!!

(oh and I am doing a clutch/oil pump/timingbelt/bunch of other stuff this winter... so if you want I can help you with a clutch replacement)

Evan

DSC_0275-1.jpg

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0298.jpg

DSC_0302.jpg

DSC_0305.jpg

DSC_0307.jpg

DSC_0327.jpg

this guys exhaust tried its own weight reduction mid race, but only made it half way off:

DSC_0329.jpg

DSC_0342.jpg

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0358-1.jpg

yay for echos!

DSC_0366.jpg

DSC_0367.jpg

DSC_0368.jpg

DSC_0373.jpg

DSC_0427.jpg

Car Whore

Oh,ok! I remember the jacket! You were yelling at somebody to wait so they could put on the neckbrace before they went out.
default_biggrin.png
That kart must have been a blast.

Yeah,how did everyone do?

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I did incredibly crappy.. I felt a bit under the weather.. and then with the jacket and long pants for the kart I got dehydrated on top of that.. I couldn't even break 30sec in the kart...
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back