Back earlier than expected/desired

SoMeWRX

Well, apparently Matt and I have more in common than we thought. As many of you know I left in early November to attend Navy OCS on the way to flight school down in Pensacola FL. At OCS, during the initial flight physical, they found that I have a shortened valve in the top left quadrant of my heart. Because of this I have abnormal EKGs and would not pass the full flight physical in Pensacola. Hence, I had to make the decision to redesignate in the Navy (would have little to no choice of designators) or drop and open up my future. After thinking about it for a week I dropped but secured lots of recommendations so that I can always reapply. So, after just 4 months of being in I am separating with an honorable discharge. Life is funny like that.

Anyways, just thought I would let everybody know I was back for good. Probably skiing a lot this winter if anybody wants to meet up for Sugarloaf beers/epic drifting in Parking Lot F.

-Dylan

Matt

I'm stuck on pills for mine. I don't think I even told anyone about mine yet but anyways..... Welcome back buddy. Coming back to prime?

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
At least they gave you an honorable discharge instead of a medical discharge. That definitely leaves the door open for you in the future. That sucks that you found out about that condition when you were down there. Best of luck!!

Carter

Administrator
Shitty dude. Matt always ruins things for other people!
default_additional_mad2.gif

But I am glad to have you back!

scubiecraig

Man that sucks... nothing like having a dream stomped on because of a medical condition. I hope everything goes ok with that. I don't know much about the condition. Welcome home though!

Latest posts

Back