Back home (freeport area) from the military.

BLUWRXWGNX

Got back to maine the end of October from 10 years eleven months in the military. Going to smcc for engineering.

I have a 02 WRX wagon (WRB) Hybrid Engine. Fully built top end (EJ205 Heads) BC 280 cams, BC Springs and retainers, P&P, Intake mani P&P, TGV Deletes, Perrin fuel rail kit, FIC 900CC injectors, FP Red, AP hard inlet, Perrin short ram intake, Grimmspeed 8MM phenolic spacers, GM EBCS, Big TMIC, Perrin light weight crank pully, Cosworth 1.5mm headgaskets, Sti Alt (2006), 2009 2.5L Bottom end, ARP head studs, 100MM Manley Forged pistons, Manley Forged H beam Rods, ACL bearings, 2010 Nitrate treated crank, 12MM oil pump, Killer B oil pickup, Killer B oil pan baffle, Cosworth Kevlar timing belt, Flatirons tuning master gasket kit, Mishimoto silicone hoses (intake and radiator), Stock headers ported and ceramic coated, gtspec uppipe coated , MRT 3” DP Heat Wrapped and CBE, Fadanza Flywheel,98 JDM STI 5MT Tranny W/ Diff(new center diff and ra gearset), Perrin shifter bushings, Whiteline swaybar endlinks, Hotchkis front strut bar W/ Camber plates, Hotchkis rear X strut tower brace, whiteline rear subframe lockdown kit, Primitive racing front skid plate, Subaru rear diff skid plate, Tein S-tech springs W/ KYB struts, Rear Eibach camber bolt kit, Killer B radiator shroud, Killer B Alternator cover, Prosport Premium (Oil Pressure, Oil temp, Water temp, boost, EGT, Volts, Fuel Pressure, shift light w/tach), Innovate LM-2 AF meter W/ 52mm Gauge, Clifford 470.4x alarm, Alpine cd/ipod, V1 Radar detector w/ remote mount, Suede covered headliner and center armrest, Carbon Creations CF 3 gauge clock pod, Autometer 3 gauge Apillar pod, Azentek Smart mirror (Hacked with Subaru startup screen) and 5Zigen N1R 16” rims w/ Yokohama’s also a set of 18" rota g-force with good tires, sedan front end swap w/ cf hood, sparco evo front seats and tuned by Matt carter from 555motorsports 20 psi.

Looking forward to attending some meets.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Welcome to the club! I also go to SMCC so I will probably see you around. I drive the WRB 96 Impreza wagon with the subaru banner on the windshield but I also have a silver 02 WRX wagon that's in the shop right now. So If you get a wave from someone you cant see behind the wheel its me! (Im a little on the short side) 

BLUWRXWGNX

Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

ase3y8yn.jpg

e3a8u3yn.jpg

Might do engine bay pics tomorrow. I forgot to add it has a 04 sti steering rack swap along with sti steering wheel. Also ditched the large top mount and went back to stock along with a Subtle Solutions - Chimney Duct + Turbo Heat Shield. Still running the same psi with no issues with heatsoak.

During rack swap

egemuqy4.jpg

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Welcome! Sounds like a great build! We have a few veterans on this site including myself. What branch were you in?

Bperry41

Very nice! I've been in the Coast Guard for 10 years and 2 months. Uniform 166 haha Welcome home man! sweet ride

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

Bperry41

I'm a BM1, I did 6 active and now I've been kicking it in the reserves for the last 4. Jiatf, that was fun doing ops in d7:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

urabusturbo

Welcome! I live in New Gloucester so there is a good chance I will spot you at some point. Don't be surprised if you get a wave from a lowered red forester or first gen Legacy

Latest posts

Back