Back to Stock sale--Invidia, Hayward & scott, Primitive

Lawdawg

UPDATED: Wow, have been busy for a while but can focus on selling this stuff now. Updated and pics.

I traded my 2007 STi for a new one, so the parts off the 07 have to go as they are for the most part, not interchangeable.

More to come soon, but for now, here is what I have:

(1) Cobb AP V2 for 2004 to 2007 STi (I will look, may work for others too). Properly unmarried and like new. Still have box and everything that came with it. $350 I guess. SOLD!

(2) JDM red hazard switch. $20 SOLD!

(3) Scooby Sport--Hayward and Scott cat back exhaust. 3 inch stainless. This is the real deal. $450--NEW PRICE! This is a incredible exhaust system.

(4) 4 RE070s down to wear bar, but would be great for autoxing. Free for the taking. TAKEN!

(5) Set of red Kartboy exhaust hangers--short ones and they worked fine with this set up and a rear diff protector: $20

(6) Invidia catted downpipe 3 inch stainless--$300 SOLD!

(7) Primitive Racing front and rear skid plates, fit my 05 and 07 sti. Mini rear skid pate: $50 1/8 inch front sport plate: $100.

Please pm and apologies in advance I am not on here too often. Parts available for pick up in Portland. Cash only--I am not set up for Pay Pal

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:

Lawdawg

OK, apologies for not getting back to people sooner.

The Cobb AP is still for sale and I confirmed it will not work with my new STi so its gotta go.

I also confirmed that the downpipe is an invidia, stainless, 3inch with high flow cat and it will not fit on the new rig either, so it is for sale. $300.

The skid plates are both by primitive. i am checking this weekend to see if they fit. Likely the rear fits and if so I will keep it, but I will update regardless.

The gauges, again, are STi Genome gauges from japan. The are 60mm in the clock tripod cluster. I have oil pressure, oil temperature, and boost. I have a brand new extra oil pressure gauge because the current one has an issue where the needle bounces around a bit, so I bought a new one but did not install. The gauges alone are around $250 a piece on Japan parts.com. This comes with power control unit and all wiring and senders. I want $850 and if I dont sell I dont care I'll keep them.

Lawdawg

I'll take a pic. It actually looks stock or even a little smaller than stock from the rear. Very simple design--huge welds--sounds awesome.

Lawdawg

Wow, been away for a while. Updated and some pics. AP sold but skid plates and exhaust available. pm and I can email more pics.

Lawdawg

interested in the front skid plate. Do you think it will fit an 03? I'll see what i can find out as well.
I don't know. What is interesting is that it fit both my 2005 STi and 2007 STi, yet the site: http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/skidplate/skid_wrx_sti.htm

lists them as separate parts. You could always come by and see if the bolt holes line up I suppose.

Actually, i am wrong here. The front is part number: Item No: 3030 - 1/8" $159 and says it fits 2004 to 2007 STi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back