Back to Stock sale--Invidia, Hayward & scott, Primitive

Lawdawg

exhaust dual tip or single tip? working on making it mine
Exhaust is single tip. Looks a lot like a stock STi tip. I can email you more pics if you want or if you are around portland, stop by. It is a great exhaust system, handmade with huge welds, full stainless. Fit perfect on both the 05 and 07. The tip sticks out a little more than stock, which was fine because it kept most of the soot spit off the bumper (AP ran a little rich).

GREASEMONKEY

--Powered By A.D.H.D.--
You got em, they're sitting in my basement ready for someone to take them away (may charge you one beer ; ))
what ya drink?....lol where ya located? what is the size on these i have had a set before just cant remember?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark

did you keep your wheels again this time around or trade it in with them on it? also, at the very least i think i'm going to pick up the downpipe. love your style, invidia is the best downpipe and i was looking into catted this time around

Lawdawg

did you keep your wheels again this time around or trade it in with them on it? also, at the very least i think i'm going to pick up the downpipe. love your style, invidia is the best downpipe and i was looking into catted this time around
Thanks, I kept a set of wheels for use with winter tires on my 2011, but as you know, almost none of the other parts I had are transferable......

inski

the skidplate will fit. Also fits 06+ NA imprezas, but you'll have to notch it out for the cat pipe side. Easy snip and its on protecting your goods. This is my STi skid plate on my NA impreza
skidplate1.jpg

Mine is also a 1/8th inch. Perfect for the casual rally-Xer and logging road enthusiast!
default_biggrin.png

If your car has the sub-frame stiffener (all 02+ imprezas) it will fit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back