Back to the NE i come!

NWScoobClimber

Hey all! Some of you may notice my topic subject from NASIOC, but i'm moving back midcoast Maine after a 5 year getaway. I've had the fortunate luck to spend the past 5 years in Colorado and now in Seattle Washington. In both states i've had nothing but luck in finding extreme enthusiasts and well known mechanics and tuners. I cant wait to get back home to Maine and spread the knowledge and love for subaru. I hope to see some of you at meets!

Cheers!

Tyler

57899_437358032838_503827838_5078617_5833558_n.jpg

GClark

Welcome! I miss living out west(lived in SLC), but Maine will always be home. Love the wheels!

NWScoobClimber

hey man! i just commented on you NASIOC post. im Zach, welcome to the club
Hey Zach, thanks for the suggestion man! Its always good to have a concentrated forum for one area. People seem to be more of a family than a judgmental bicker fest like NASIOC at times. Here in the NW i'm part of Subicru and when i lived in Colorado it was AWDpirates. This forum seems wonderful. I cant wait to get together with some peeps!

Stein

Stein
Welcome! I spend a lot of my time during the summers in Seattle (supposed to be the other way around, I realize
default_additional_sillylol.gif
), and I may or may not be going to school out there.

NWScoobClimber

Welcome! I spend a lot of my time during the summers in Seattle (supposed to be the other way around, I realize
default_smile.png
), and I may or may not be going to school out there.
The summers here are FANTASTIC! If the weather could stay sunny here i wouldn't leave. But yah, they have some great schools here as well. Sounds like a good idea!

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Yeah Bath isn't too far away from me, I work throughout the area. Maybe I'll see you around as well!

Latest posts

Back