Best deal on 08 STI ?

S

silver bqqst.

wzrd, you know I'd love to sell you a new car. Besides you want to do business witha dealer you've dealt with in the past. I have a buyer for your old car..

done deal in my worldman, lets get together,

Vinnie

wzrd

Hey vinny...sorry for lack of attention[family crisis s$%t]..actually i like the look of the new 08 model,and realize its not so squished looking in person ;D..I was testing the waters so to speak but after carefull consideration[wifes imput]i cant seem to pull the trigger.freaking slow economy..Gotta come up with enough scratch[disposible income]to get between36-48 months term with a payment under 500 per month....Plus its got to be black no nav or fancy tire package....When i become serious ill give you or corry a call personally..until then enjoy the ride.. >
default_biggrin.png
..paul'wzrd.. 8)

SUBARUDE

i'd buy one at EVERGREEN if i were you and deal with TonyQ he easy to deal with and will help you with any of your needs after the sale.joel is the best parts man for any mods you might want to purchase after the sale.EVERGREEN will go above and beyond to please you with your purchase of an 08 STI. 8)

ruggedman

+1 If i ever buy another scoob, i'll go to Evergreen. Nothing against any other dealer, but they were the easiest dealer I've ever dealt with.

RedForester08

i'd buy one at EVERGREEN if i were you and deal with TonyQ he easy to deal with and will help you with any of your needs after the sale.joel is the best parts man for any mods you might want to purchase after the sale.EVERGREEN will go above and beyond to please you with your purchase of an 08 STI. 8)
+1,000

wzrd

i'd buy one at EVERGREEN if i were you and deal with TonyQ he easy to deal with and will help you with any of your needs after the sale.joel is the best parts man for any mods you might want to purchase after the sale.EVERGREEN will go above and beyond to please you with your purchase of an 08 STI.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I don't know if '08 STi and "deal" can really qualify to reside in the same sentance.

stiXXX

Dealerships are getting sticker price for them,and imo that's not likely to change until the end of the year.

Besides,don't buy a first model-year car,any minor pings will be ironed out for '09.

Latest posts

Back