Best dealership

DCForever07

Hey guys I'm just wondering the best dealership in either Maine or new Hampshire to use for warranty work. I have an extended one and want to find a dealership that will work with me with planned mods (exhaust, intake). The dealership in Somersworth NH is full of jerks. So need an alternative, thanks.

Matt

tech any mods void your warranty..... even evergreen isn't as good as they were once before....

DCForever07

What about Patriot Subaru in Saco? Anyone use them? I haven't been there since 2006 but back then they seemed like as long as it wouldn't have effected the part you were trying to have covered then you would be fine.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Justins case is a special one.

For the most part, unless you're obviously modified, you get one get out of jail free card when your 08+ bad pistons blow up. Some dealerships are better about maintaining that get out of jail free card than others.

09FXT

I've heard Subaru New England has a new advisor who is going over almost all the major warranty claims with a fine tooth comb, he thinks they are giving away too much. It won't give the dealerships as many options, but luck could be on your side.

Latest posts

Back