Dirt surfer
Hey All--

Pleeze Be Aware--No Subarus were Harmed in the photography of this thread

default_wink.png
yeh right x 57
default_wink.png

topdeeni

wow...

<---flashing back... dont werry it isn't a Nam thing like my friend Paul.

The GL's HB's.... I had two of them in my time and loe them almost as much as I love the Bratss

The last GL hatchback I owned had 4 Proton 444's ( I think, they were a step or two up from the 222's) wired into it. amazing what a real 44 watts can do to a teenie little driver in a car door.

nice to have a friend who does stupid hi-end audio for a living; I got a better deal on my subwoofer than Joe Perry did but he uses his in the garage..
default_smile.png

ps; Can I bring my ATV's to wherever those pixx were taken....

jsidik

Heh, this thread is far from over, it's starting to get really interesting.
Good photos do more than just show a car, they tell a story...and often prompt additional questions.

Love lobsta's pic, post ditch diving
default_additional_party.gif
looks like saltwater grass, was he trying to substitute a suby for a boat?

Evan's famous blue bugeye has seen more pics posted on STM and MS than any other I can think of. In this shot it DOES appear to have a dinted wheel, what's the story with that ??!!

Rally Devil RS...check out the lifted suspension, that gives you the wheel travel needed for leaping rallyX ruts. Most subies here on MS are lowered, how many others are lifted?? I know there are some gnarly DL wags out there on huge mudders.

etc etc, keep the pics and stories coming. where are the 3-wheelin' shots from the autoXers? smoky burnouts from drag guys?

so, OK here's another shot from LDR archives-- Maine Forest Rally, on the notorous Concord Pond stage..."Double Caution: Right 5 over Big Jump, Tree Outside" The weird thing was, the speed and the jump at night in the rain seemed totally normal (at least at the time...)
default_frown.gif

It doesn't have the appropriate mud cover it usually does, but does justice to the forester struts I stuffed in there. You might actually have seen it around Camden Nigel, I live right down the road in Lincolnville. Anywho, my story is putting the struts in at the VOC school, I had to use my come along winch strapped from the A-Arm to the lift I was working on to fit them in.

P2130002.jpg

Latest posts

Back