Big Lap Road Rally, June 23rd

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Starting at the Red Roof Inn, Loudon, NH, the rally will travel approximately 140 miles of southern and eastern NH. Lunch break will be in Epping and the finish and awards at the Ninety Nine in Concord. As usual, this Northern Lites Rally production will utilize tulip instructions and have lots of mileages. That combination makes this a great event for beginners, but the seasoned pros will be challenged if they want to achieve the elusive Zeros. A Novice school will be offered Friday night. Discount for early registration. Workers needed, run-work is fine as well...get in touch with Scott if you want to help.

**Make a weekend of it and stick around for the Big Lap RallyX@ New England Dragway on Sunday.

Lodging: The Red Roof Inn, Loudon, NH. Take exit 15 off I-93, onto I-393 East, then Rt. 106 North (follow signs towards the speedway). Continental breakfast and an indoor pool included with lodging. There is a block of rooms reserved until June 10th at a discounted rate of $72.24 + tax, double occupancy. Call 603-225-8399 and mention

Rightseat

Ooooh, tempt-tinnnng!

Need to find an Alfa Pro for the Otter.

Is there a special class for "little white cars with black stripes that do both events"??????

Otherwise, I might have to come and spank ppl with the Wide Body Waggie.....

katnip

the car is black. I swear
Oh, theres a "special" class alright >
default_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back