Big problem

JLW7123

2005 legacy
Ok my car will not start all the lights come on but when I turn the key to start the car nothing happens no cranking nothing.

Just encountered this on my cousins car, new battery and it fires right up. The cold weather really messes with batteries. Old ones tend to not work.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i have a red top, it was kind of a she dog to get it in. 1000w sound system, extra lights, and 3 years running strong. no cold start issues. 1000CA and 800 CCA for like $140 at sams club

JLW7123

2005 legacy
i have a red top, it was kind of a she dog to get it in. 1000w sound system, extra lights, and 3 years running strong. no cold start issues. 1000CA and 800 CCA for like $140 at sams club
damn did not know sams club sold optima batteries. will have to renew my membership there. ya i have a system going in this summer so the redtop would be a good choice. now did you use the stock battery clamp and did you have to modify the battery tray at all.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i flipped the tray upside down and i bent the positive terminal slightly so it would fit over the corner of the battery

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Damn that's incredible, and for the price!

i-wagon

i got a red top pretty cheap through advance in paris. helped almost all of my cold weather and lighting issues

Latest posts

Back