Bit by the auto-x bug...

Jimbo

Now if anyone has $1,500 for wheels and tires, and would be willing to sponsor my arse for the rest of the season, I'd...uh...mow your lawn?

Take out your trash?

Anyone?

Dammit. Why couldn't I have been a trust fund baby?

Jimbo

I'll trade my gf, but I'm keeping my wife
default_redface.gif

Jimbo

I liked the rallyx, no doubt...but I don't have an appropriate vehicle. I don't have gravel/snow tires for the rex, and even if I did, I'd be constantly worried about the paint.

Eric and I are still scheming to put a cage in his a4 once he gets a new car, though. All is not lost.

Jimbo

Yeah? Why is that? I about peed my pants a couple of times at the airport...mostly because I'd never driven my car like that before.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Yeah? Why is that? I about peed my pants a couple of times at the airport...mostly because I'd never driven my car like that before.
The bath lot is supposed to be really good from what I hear. I only ran it once a few years ago and I honestly don't remember it, but someone else will chime in on it.

You looked good the run out there I saw you do. I wish we hadn't been so close in the lineup so I could have really watched your runs or tagged along for a ride.

Burn through those terrible RE92's as fast as you can, because then it's time to upgrade!
default_tongue.png

EvilAsPie

Running on re92s for a little bit will teach you a lot about the car and make you appreciate good rubber even more!

the best thing to compensate bad tires is using the brakes hard in a straight line. When you start brake-overstearing it's time for tires!
default_tongue.png

I can't wait for Bath!

Latest posts

Back