Bonny Eagle May 16th anyone?

Meyagi

I'm a hack
I'll be there with both cars, usually if there's enough intrest we have a cookout at my place after the show, since I'm only 10min away from it. Anyone who wants to meet up before the show and park together lmk.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I should be back for it in theory. I graduate the night before, so who knows what'll happen to me.

Put me down as a maybe.

Smiththers

glad to see there is some consideration for this. i hope to have something in my car worth showing that day, but i finally got it tinted atleast... a car here at work i just put a full system in will also be there, 2007 Mustang GT. You guys should check it out, i need some kind of feedback on my work.

09FXT

i need some kind of feedback on my work.
I'll most likely be going, my sister has a house across from the HS tennis courts. Could squeeze several cars in the driveway for anyone looking to park a little closer. As far as your work, every time I see you you are just standing around
default_idk.gif

Imprezah

last year the highlight of the event for me was a pickup truck parked at the intersection, the bed was full of lawnchairs, rednecks and beer.... their cardboard sign read "Gas it or flash it, Burnouts or boobs!"

I lived in walking distance right on Bonney Eagle pond, I just moved to Sopo and have no desire to return to Buxton...

Everyone else should go though.

Smiththers

I'll most likely be going, my sister has a house across from the HS tennis courts. Could squeeze several cars in the driveway for anyone looking to park a little closer. As far as your work, every time I see you you are just standing around
default_tongue.png
gee thanks lol. we are trying to get more business, but i just installed $4,000 worth of equipment into that mustang. i was soo happy to work on it.

maine towns have some funny and weird people living in them... no denying that..

ReZPunK

go see the red scirocco that's got everyones attention. that's my best buddy Jonny! that car is winning best in show all over the place this spring!

have fun at the car show, i just dont get into it...sitting in a parking lot with other guys talking about how fast our cars look and how loud the stereos are. :shrug: not my style.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
go see the red scirocco that's got everyones attention. that's my best buddy Jonny! that car is winning best in show all over the place this spring!
have fun at the car show, i just dont get into it...sitting in a parking lot with other guys talking about how fast our cars look and how loud the stereos are. :shrug: not my style.
I'll definitely keep an eye out for the scirocco.

Car shows are great to see some classics, but I'm a racer/driver. I don't like the idea of building 1:1 scale models and showing them off. That doesn't mean I wont enjoy the show and hunting for my favorite classics. I'll also hopefully be taking pictures.

Latest posts

Back