Bought Spartan's 99rs!

sooch

Type-RA
Hey guys bought Spartan's Rs the other day, loved every minute of driving it so far! Ive got big plans for it and can't wait to start in on it. I don't know where my pictures went or if I can post em yet, but they will be up sooner or later. I don't know how many of you are familiar the car, but I need to slap some paint on it! Just curious if any of you guys know someone reputable and would like to tackle this feat! Also, I know this isn't the place to ask but I'm looking for:

-stock rs scoop

-stock rs coupe sideskirts

-stock rs headlights

-sti/wrx exhaust (axelback or full catback)

urabusturbo

congrats on the purchase, lots of potential with that car. I have a silver RS scoop I can give you for 20 bucks if your interested

Matt

ive got the rs skirts as well..cant remember what I payed but it was fairly cheap.. I don't remember what he has for a scoop but I might trade my cf scoop if your interested???

sooch

Type-RA
I didn't expect to see such response to the wanted items hahaha. I pmed all of you! (yes im up at 2:45, no I don't know why
default_biggrin.png
). thanks for the warm welcome!

sooch

Type-RA
Thanks a lot guys! Bill, I've had lots of fun so far with the car, I can see why it was tough for you to let her go. I'll take good care of her.

spartan5

How hard was it for you to pick up learning a stick? I didn't think you'd have a hard time finding your way behind the wheel!

sooch

Type-RA
Thanks KrazyKarpenter! Bill, I ended up driving back stalled only like twice on the way home. I think that was beginners luck haha, I stall every now and again at lights, I gotta just find the right spot and I will be fine. AND I bet it will be even more fun hahah

sooch

Type-RA
Got sideskirts and a new scoop, I'll try and post pics of the progress. Great thanks to Dave and Matt!

Latest posts

Back