BP Spills Coffee

Ryan

That pretty much sums up how lame BP is.

This whole mess just makes me sick to my stomach, especially knowing that oil is spewing out every second. Frustrates me beyond belief when I read that a so called "permanent" fix should be coming sometime in August. That's ridiculous if you ask me.

diabloadsit

Its crazy I know. Video was pretty funny though. I just dont understand why they cant find a fix yet. We can send someone to the moon (that was like 50 years ago) but we can stop an oil leak. wtf.

I am a firm beliver in SH!t Happens type of Murphys Law way but after hearing all the infractions this place had this is not the case.

What really pisses me off is that the Gov't agency supposedly saw all this "Short cuts" being done in the past but never called for a Remedy. Just fine them and call it a day. I paritally blame this in the Gov't for letting it slip like this.

bigsxy

call macgyver a toothpick bubble gum and a feather it will be takin care of.

on another note it is stupid nothing has been done they could have had some o the worlds brightest working on is and boom over with they need to do something real soon i just wish i had money to buy ocean front property in the gulf

Latest posts

Back