Brett's 93 Legacy LS wagon

turbowgn

Haven't been on here in some time, and I've purchased a new vehicle during that time. I was driving the Impreza coupe up until a few weeks ago when a decent cash offer was made on it. The night after selling the coupe I found this.. and for a very fair price. 

93 Legacy LS wagon

168k on the clock

Autotragic - being swapped out VERY soon

Very very little rust, was a Florida car.

Plans (so far):

5 speed swap

Suspension 

Fix the gas gauge

Tossed my winter wheels and tires on

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
Looks nice, I love these. I believe someone just posted about this in the spotted thread.

GClark

Very nice pick up. I was looking to buy it, but the day before I could go down, it was sold. Glad you got it. I have a 22t that needs a rebuild that would fit well in that wagon.

turbowgn

Very nice pick up. I was looking to buy it, but the day before I could go down, it was sold. Glad you got it. I have a 22t that needs a rebuild that would fit well in that wagon.
You do? I have some other parts kicking around that would make that 22t go well in this car. I was surprised it was still for sale, he had it on the side of the road too. It had been listed since October 23rd or something like that. 

turbowgn

This car is ridiculously clean, it was a good purchase, and I agree the wheels make the car!
Indeed, now for some suspension and 5 speed parts. If anyone knows of a set of 16" Wrx wheels or 16" older RS wheels that are in good shape, I may be interested in buying them for summer wheels. Nothing curbed. 

scubiecraig

Looks nice, I love these. I believe someone just posted about this in the spotted thread.
That was me.  I spotted him at the Sanford Traffic Circle.  The white rims are what got my attention first!  Glad that you are enjoying the car man!  Good luck with everything!  Hope to see you around more!

turbowgn

That was me.  I spotted him at the Sanford Traffic Circle.  The white rims are what got my attention first!  Glad that you are enjoying the car man!  Good luck with everything!  Hope to see you around more!
I work at Central Tire so you will probably see me quite often lol. I need to bolt together the spare motor in my garage and get it ready for boost at some point. 

turbowgn

Haven't logged in to here in such a while, a few things have happened in the past year and a half. Split up with the wife (yay, more $$, and time to work on projects!), sold this car to buy a chevy s10, a few cars later.. I still don't have a Subaru. I plan on buying a wrx this summer, or coming fall. Got my class A license, and I'm about to start long hauling. Got the Subaru itch, guess it never really goes away. This car wound up in the Bangor area. 

Latest posts

Back