Brian's 2012 SWP WRX Limited

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Welcome to my build thread for my 2012 Subaru WRX Limited, please see below for the modifications I have been doing, or that will be up and coming.

Thanks for visiting my thread!

Picking her up at the dealership...

c73c6ef953d42edc194e7e0bfbcaf9d4.jpg

d242eb18dc5bb4cce482859932657b8d.jpg

A couple of fun shots...

bb68ea86674cbaddcc390f4a9eb2c958.jpg

d257cb748bccfe9ca759eaf0d2683dc7.jpg

Tinted the tail lights....

42f8270c81141a537dab380fc700ba14.jpg

WashmyScooby - I know right?

apkarian100 - Halos...? Hmm... I know I want black hosing, but haven't decided on if I want Halos.. Trying to stay "OEM+"

apkarian100 - Halos...? Hmm... I know I want black hosing, but haven't decided on if I want Halos.. Trying to stay "OEM+"
i agree, i'm not a very big fan of the chrome headlight housings....i do, however, want my taillights smoked like yours to get that "black chrome" look"

Hmmmm maybe we should trade lights!
Why would you want chrome headlights, and what condition are you black ones in? -- Also, when are we trunk swapping!?

i agree, i'm not a very big fan of the chrome headlight housings....i do, however, want my taillights smoked like yours to get that "black chrome" look"
Justin - Haven't you tinted your tails yet? Remember how I did mine on my '09, I would have thought you would have done that by now.

Black is definitely doable, but check this out. Just an idea:
I will check out some Subaru done up ones, and see how they look. Thanks for the idea.

Why would you want chrome headlights, and what condition are you black ones in? -- Also, when are we trunk swapping!?

Justin - Haven't you tinted your tails yet? Remember how I did mine on my '09, I would have thought you would have done that by now.

I will check out some Subaru done up ones, and see how they look. Thanks for the idea.
I like the chrome!

Back