Bring on the snow!

EvilAsPie

She's finally clean from the last group drive. Now all we have to do is sit back and wait for the snow.

DSC03951.jpg

DSC03952.jpg

DSC03956.jpg

DSC03957.jpg

8)

4WRXter

Skier!
Looks great. That will make a nice car for your wife, g/f (sorry I don't remember) when she buys that RS
default_biggrin.png

R

rallyXcramps

Nice rig, but I'm not ready for snow, need to do Xmas, then buy snows, then it can snow A LOT.

EvilAsPie

I like the wheel offset and ride height. It looks tough.
Thanks!

I like the offset too, and i have had no wheel bearing issues yet. (knocking on wood) But if i have a heavy load or people in the back i need to refrain from spirited corners or the rear tires rub on the fender They even do this with the "new" suspension and ride height. The ride height is thanks to stock 02 WRX struts and spring, which at first i thought would lower the car, but in retrospect should lift it since the WRX is the heaver car. Oh well, it'll be great for winter, and possible some Rally-X >
default_frown.gif

Trainable

Looking sweet. Mine is still dirty from the drive and is probably going to stay that way till there is some salt on the roads. My snows are going on tonight or Sat(if I don't make it to the place in time) so I am looking forward to the snow showers that are supposed to be coming next week.

R

redlinerally

Hey Nate, it is possible. Like they say... Subaru's are like Lego's!

'Cept when they're not. <---------- This doesn't happen to be the case, on this one.

Anyway, wagons run the same suspension setup as the 4 doors & coupes. You can swap most suspension parts (maybe even all) too.

R

redlinerally

Well your car body is very similar to Evil's, and the strut mounts are the same. I don't see why they wouldn't fit... anyone?

I know that EcksJay put OBS suspension on his '93 sedan. Evil's is a 99 (i think) , which is the same body model as the previous years and his can accept the '02 WRX suspension. Follow that, and you can conclude that the WRX suspension should fit fine.

EvilAsPie

You should not have a problem using WRX springs on a 95 wagon. You will have to use your current top mounts. From what i understand once you get out of the GCs the bold pattern is different.

And actually i think its only different for one set, front or back, but i can't remember which one. Either way reuse yours. And wrx suspension it not stiff enough to notice any bouncing form old top bushings.

Evil's is a 99 (i think)
Actually its a 98. Get it straight will you!?!
default_biggrin.png
:D

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I'll prolly just stick with the OBS springs, they would give me a noticable lift that Im looking for..
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back