Brz

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawnmichael26

Hey I know I just got this car but it's now up for sale. Recent promotion at work allows me to afford the new sti. Dealer offered me $20,000 for trade in but I'd sell it to someone on mainely for $21,500 obo of course.

2013 limited with only 13k miles. I should have my down payment for the sti within the next 3 weeks if my check comes in. Payment is only. $350 a month and insurance is pretty cheap. I don't have pics of the brz on my iPad but just send me a pm with your number and I'll text you them.

shawnmichael26

21,500 is a decent price. Are there any parts changed out?
Nope no parts changed out. Has it's service done at patriot Subaru. It's clean

just boost the brz. 
I would boost it but the turbo kit is about 6,500 and then I'd void my warranty. I have thought about it but it would be way more money to keep it reliable

I have to agree with josh here, why not the wrx that has the new generation engine?
I test drive the sti and I loved it immediately. All the features that come with it make it more appealing then the wrx but then again I havnt test drive that yet.

My bank in Lewiston gives the best deals when it came to financing. They gave me a 2% interest rate not based off my credit score. If anyone wants to see what they would pay monthly just call Maine family federal credit union.

Visonik

I'd keep the BRZ until they work out the bugs in the new motor. Like I posted earlier, people are reporting spun rod bearings, and some are on unmodified cars. It could be people being dumb, but they seem to claim it just happens. The new STi has the old dinosaur motor, so it's not really worth it, in my opinion.

If I was in your position, I'd wait for the STi to get the new motor.

Ryan99OBS

Ya shawn. If your gonna get a STi go with hawkeye or newer hatch
default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back