bugeye markers

SUBARUDE

they will work just fine but i think they look like a fishing lure
default_tongue.png
and yes many people have also nightshaded there sidemarkers with no issues

Nicklepage1010

hmm i didnt even think about thati love the color of your bugeye btw
I personally dont like those Stickers that go over them, it seems really tacky to me. I think paintmatching, or shaving them is the way to go, and i think your car would look awesome that way.

And thanks bro!

Nicklepage1010

Just paintmatch the skirts too!

Paint your wheels a cool color, something that stands out. Unless you dont want to,

I just think it'd look cool. My car was White for 3 days till i realized i like red better. But at the time i had red wheels, so those went flat black shortly thereafter.

Nicklepage1010

Its not that expensive for bodyparts that small. Go to napa, have them mix you up a couple aerosol cans of Aspen white, its a perfect match and its like 50 bucks. It would look amazing, just remember, prep is key
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Rallytech14

ohh that's sweet. i thought you it only came out good with a booth any everything. that's awesome, if i could get those skirts white id love to paint the wheels gold or something

yamasxv

I have the carbon fiber style sti side markers and i think they look pretty sweet on my car, keeps it dark whereas the clear stands out quite a bit. Obviously it all depends on the look you're going for, and one thing about the sti ones is that they completely cover the light...

Latest posts

Back