Status
Not open for further replies.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
ALL GONE
default_cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:

05RSKID

If Matt dosnt take the seats I will I have been looking for wrxs about a month wish i knew you had these.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I also still have the Momo fixed position racing seats if anyone wants to experience life on the uncomfortable side.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Here's a link to the Momo Seats Pedro:

http://www.rs25.com/...gacy-250-a.html

I dropped the price to $220. I can show them today if you feel like coming to Sanford, my number is in the original post. I'll be leaving Sunday, and gone most of the month. Thanks for looking, -Rick.

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Indeed they would sir. I'll be around all weekend, and would be willing to meet in Portland if you're serious. I'm aware of your rally prestige, and am in no way meaning to offend.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
My weekend is pretty booked up, we 'll need to figure alternative plans. Do you lnow if the uel headers stick downward like borla type? Had those on another RS and they made skidplate fitment a major pita.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Pics are in the top link. They stick down a bit, but I don't think they would present a problem with a skidplate. Although I don't know how big of a plate you've got going on your rig. If it only covers the front dif, oil pan, etc then I think it would be fine. Really, the only way to tell is to put it under the car.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Momo seats sale pending. Still have the UEL headers, RS rear seats, DI hoodie, and probably some other stuff if I look hard enough.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
All that's left is the EJ25 UEL headers and RS black rear seats. I also have a generous slab of metal that could be made into the ultimate skid plate. The thing is ridiculously awkward, but in the hands of the right craftsman, good things can come of it. I simply don't have the need or want for it anymore.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Headers SOLD.

Still have the RS black/checker rear seats, these would make a nice upgrade to an L, OBS, or any other pre-2002 Impreza chassis, maybe some Legacy too, but don't quote me on that one. Gabe would know, message him
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Thanks a lot to anyone who bought parts off me, it helps out tremendously with the house fund!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Bump for the rear seats. I can also get 02 WRX parts (seats, interior, brakes, etc.) if anyone is interested. PM me for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back