Car Enthusiasts Meet

Rallytech14

I ran into some people last weekend, they had their cars parked in a circle at Bay City Auto in Saco.

a bunch of Hondas an Evo X and an Audi.

I talked to the guy who started it, he was just trying to get a local car enthusiasts meets together. said that last week there was an STi there and some volkswagons.

They meet around 6pm on Saturdays at Bay City Auto, which is right across from Frank Galos Chevrolet on Rt 1 in Saco. ( on the right heading towards Scarborough) Im probably going to swing by tomorrow and hang out for a bit anyone interested in coming is more then welcome.

Rallytech14

I didn't get his name, someone whose into hondas. that's what mostly there, for now anyway. I might swing by for a few but I wont stay long I had a rough day at work

Maxxguy25RS

Have these guys been going there regularly? Or I should say recently. I don't go through Saco much but not far from me.

02 WRX Chris

From what I heard, the guys who do those meets don't really "know" anything. My buddy said that one of them is running a boosted civic at like 18 psi or something around there with a stock block and no tune. They are a so called ricer?? I dunno if its true, but he didnt speak too fondly of them.

Meyagi

I'm a hack
haha yup some of them are retards, but if you show up with a nice car they oogle over it lol

Latest posts

Back