Car Feels like its coming out of being "stuck"

dsmith

When taking off in 1st gear seems as if the back side on the drivers side of the car comes un stuck from something. I was assuming my brakes were sticking but i'm not sure at this point, I also have a vibration coming from somewhere under the car. Don't really know how to diagnose it. Was under the car and didn't seem like anything was loose.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
start up from cold, and drive a few miles at 35-45 mph. back to your driveway, then immediately go round and feel the temp of all 4 wheels, brake calipers/discs, center of hubs. anything that is sticking is gonna feel much hotter than same part at other corners. see if anything is smoking or smells hot or is radiating big-time heat before you burn yer fingies finding out!

Stein

Stein
Also, you might as well jack it up, put it in neutral, and see if that corner is easily turned.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
take it to a mechanic who knows what they're doing...like Meyagi! He's in Standish, only a few miles from Hollis.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamey

I have it on my 11 if you don't want it to hold don't hold brake long. , I kinda like it anyway

Latest posts

Back