Car not Starting.....

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Everythig is fine.. battery power is good.. New plugs wires, Fuel Pump and filter... starter sounds alright.. but the car is having a tough time turning over .. I have to sit there and fight with it to get it to start... and oncec it starts its bogged down.. until a few minutes.. whe it kick up fine... Once running.. The car has good power.. I mean not losing power while driving... Onlything i can think is whe we chagned the Fuel pump.. we cut the corner and didnt change the fuel Sock... would that be cuasing this issue, ,or is it deeper?

HR radness

His royal radness
No chance of any water in the fuel? We had all that rain and it affected the wagon.

Hey I got a question for you guys...I have a feeling since you share the same name it's yes....are you and your brother related to Louis Sockalexis? I read he was the first American Indian to play baseball professionally and the Cleveland indians changed their name after he played for them. This was in 1897 so I gather the relationship would be distant. Good luck with the car.

C

chris

that's a tough one. Probably have to listen to it while you're crankin it. Is it a slow cramk? or a decent crank with an occasional fire and/ or sputter? Got enough oil? Got any idea what the fuel pressure is with the key on? <---RezP bring home a fuel pressure guage. Call me Friday night or Saturday so I can listen to it while you're cranking it. I also have a spark tester if you wanna borrow it, NAPA has them pretty cheap too.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
All good.. just needed an ECU reset from when the plugs facked up the frist time... Didnt know a sube wasnt a self correcting system like my saturns are..
default_wink.png

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I realize that.............................................................................................................

Now.

Latest posts

Back