Cats on your car?

COSTIGAN86

I just got home from working late and my cat was sitting on the roof of my car. While I would love to put a 40-caliber hole in him, my fiancee likes him. Does anyone have any suggestions to keep him off? This was the first time I've seen him on my car and I've never seen paw prints on it- I check often. My car has been parked since Saturday. I tolerate him getting on some furniture, but NOT on my car. Paws are like 320 grit sandpaper and he's not declawed. If this happens again, he may not survive the next beating.

inski

you dont have to beat his ass, just scare the crap out of him next time. Or catch him in the act and spray him with the hose. Cats aren't the smartest critters but they do learn eventually.

He wont go up on the car if the car is wet.

Viago

Certified NRA Instructor
Jericho and him might be friends. lol ill tell Jericho to tell him to stay off.

COSTIGAN86

Is Jericho the white cat? I've seen him around a few times. Mickey acts tough and growls at the door then plays in the woods with him.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
My cat ignores my legacy, but loves my GL. I'll find him asleep on the roof... But he's terrified of my car when the trunk is open. My trunk doesn't like to stay open very well and he hopped in it once, and it slammed shut and trapped him .... heh. It was pretty funny. But as far as I can see, he hasn't left any additional scratches worse than I've already done.....

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
a cat on the roof is a content car.

my old sube lately scares everything away. The local tomcat that owns "the hood" still hangs out underneath.

this is good. I thought I hydrocarboned a nasty this time with summers work.

it is just the body and paint. no roof cats. just underneath.

a roof cat on a sube.. I assume hood scoop. a neutral natural up there as a result of it.

EddieHunt05

Back when I had my wrx.. There was my old S10, a Silverado, and a Grand Prix alone with my wrx in the drive way the cat would not touch any other vehical except for my wrx. And it would make sure it walked through the wet grass and then walk on the dirt driveway and leave globs of dirt all over it..

EddieHunt05

don't put a .40 in the cat, put one a few inches over the cat.
Or buy something taller like I did
default_smile.png

Mark

Raise your hand if you didn't read this thread at first because you figured it was another catted vs. uncatted exhaust thread.

Latest posts

Back