Central Maine STI owner

USMC06STI

Hello all, I am new to this forum. I have been a member of NASIOC.COM for a couple years now. I've owned quite a few different vehicles but since I bought my first Impreza in 02, I've been hooked. I had an 04 WRX for about 3 years and just recently traded it for an 06 STI. I love the car and have learned a lot of things about the WRX's. I hope to meet some of you that live in my area and continue to smoke V8's!!!

Nicklepage1010

Hello all, I am new to this forum. I have been a member of NASIOC.COM for a couple years now. I've owned quite a few different vehicles but since I bought my first Impreza in 02, I've been hooked. I had an 04 WRX for about 3 years and just recently traded it for an 06 STI. I love the car and have learned a lot of things about the WRX's. I hope to meet some of you that live in my area and continue to smoke V8's!!!
Where are you from?

and what do you do?

(you're not the eric from the VIP in bangor right?)

good to have ya!

woodys77

Oh cool, you were a complete jerk to me when i came to get tires for my bugeye.Great way to keep business!
default_redface.gif
lolz

USMC06STI

no kidding, which store do you work at?????? is it Westbrook????? I guess that guy might have caught me on a bad day, you know how often that can happen

USMC06STI

is yours a WRX or a RS??? The crappy thing is we can only put certain tires on those cars, I'm sorry, I can't remember

Latest posts

Back