Cheap convertibles?

i-wagon

Ever think of an eclipse? My aunt had a turbo auto convertible and it was pretty fun and spunky

smelt240

Not a car mentioned yet, but going by my screen name, and my experiences with them  (11 so far) , have you considered an S13 240sx?  Ridiculous handling, as many parts available as for the Miatas, the convertibles were all AT, but many of them have been swapped, and are a lot of fun. SR20DET swaps are easy now, and give you instant 200+/- whp...  They are usually as rusty as our trusty, crusty Subies are, but if you have never driven one, its worth a test drive....   theyre actually pretty reliable too...

JoshP

Yes i have, very much so.  You just barely see them in this area, especially convertibles.  Im sure I will own a few

inski

Evergreen has a Miata and a MGB.  The MGB has been sitting for 6 years but doesn't need much.  Tires, brakes, and a u-joint.  The Miata is retail and on their website.

scoobiesforlife

theres a late 80's chevy cavilier convertable down the street from me for 1500. all i have seen that it needs is a new back window for the top. its red with a black top

Isacco

Mercury Capri?  My step father has one on the lot right now. 91 maybe. with the removable hard top. i can see how much hes looking to get out of it. 

smelt240

Just found a not too bad looking 93 240sx on CL... $3900 which seems a bit high, but nice ones are getting a little rare I guess..

Latest posts

Back