cheap rubber

wzrd

Have a used set of 4 dunlop diezera star spec's..extream preformance summer tires.....still some life left...make me an offer and take em away.......

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Star Specs are super grippy grippy grippy. Break away smoothly too. A lil greasy in the rain but not horrible.

They also hunt all over every pavement ripple and tramline like a bastid. Love to nibble down crown of the road. On a typical beat-up Mane 2-lane, ppl behind might suspect you was drunk.

Loud, too--kind of like having solid rubber wrapped around yer rims.

Love love love em anyway!

"....Whaaa'd you say??!!"

wzrd

Star Specs are super grippy grippy grippy. Break away smoothly too. A lil greasy in the rain but not horrible.

They also hunt all over every pavement ripple and tramline like a bastid. Love to nibble down crown of the road. On a typical beat-up Mane 2-lane, ppl behind might suspect you was drunk.

Loud, too--kind of like having solid rubber wrapped around yer rims.

Love love love em anyway!

"....Whaaa'd you say??!!"
yup..I call em my summer super stickies...Its like your glued to the road,well at least when the temps are over 50.....And yes you will feal the inperfection of the road underneath like npd said.....I road these tires for a couple seasons.Not many miles per say,[im guessing 5k] but you can definately tell I put them threw there paces compared to my new set I just had EG put on.

That can be arranged.
you've been pm'ed

HR radness

His royal radness
I'd like them depending on how much tread is left. Are they down to the wear bars? Can you bring them to the meet?

Latest posts

Back