Cheerleader + night + creative lighting = this thread

krazykarpenter

default_smile.png
:)

Evan

thanks for all the comments guys. yeah, she could probably squeeze me to death with those legs, or run me down. and i probably should have been a little more specific when i said 'winter boots', but oh well. shes hot. i forgive. the next shoot will be warmer and should heed less clenched-jaw expressions.

patsti

NitrousFed
thanks for all the comments guys. yeah, she could probably squeeze me to death with those legs, or run me down. and i probably should have been a little more specific when i said 'winter boots', but oh well. shes hot. i forgive. the next shoot will be warmer and should heed less clenched-jaw expressions.
Haha well depends on the type of shoot you do! Nothing wrong with a lil clenching... well I can think of one time it would suck
default_additional_party.gif

edit...

I just thought of two more times clenching is a fail!

Mark

either way i wouldn't complain about this particular subject. evan do these models consistently knock down your door about photo shoots? if yes have you thought about an assistant?

Kristof

Banned
either way i wouldn't complain about this particular subject. evan do these models consistently knock down your door about photo shoots? if yes have you thought about an assistant?

lol smart man.

i had a friend who also did photography and he met so so so many women that way.

good pics now is that your knife or did she just bring it out of the blue? if she did u better stay away from her lol

Evan

its actually a knife i had from a shoot a few years back.

and yes, about half the models have found me and ask if they can shoot, the other half i approach and show them my work, and tell them i'd like to shoot if they do as well. works about 80% of the time. it seems like for every model that asks to shoot, i have two friends that want to assist. on a more-interesting-for-me note, the last person to ask to assist on a shoot 'with hot half naked chicks' is as pretty as any of them. so she will be fit in somewhere.

Nicklepage1010

I hope you got a date out of this =P

and the boots are comfy (no homo)

i squeezed my feet into my girlfriends room mates neanderthal sized uggs to start my car (as opposed to tying and untying my pumas) and theyre comfy as hell.

Kristof

Banned
I hope you got a date out of this =Pand the boots are comfy (no homo)

i squeezed my feet into my girlfriends room mates neanderthal sized uggs to start my car (as opposed to tying and untying my pumas) and theyre comfy as hell.
first the uggs then the pink bathrobe its a slippery slope watch out

Evan

i'm hopin to get better ones come summer time. needless to say, 35deg weather doesn't lend itself well to most photo shoots.

Latest posts

Back