Chemical boost...?

stainless

Any one have any good link/info about the fallowing...

(my car is N/A)

Nitrous injection-dry-

Alcohol injection-N/A?

watter spray-N/A?

Note, i am not planing on doing anything to radical ie 100hp wet shot direct inject.

just interested in somthing that will give me a little boost when i want it passing on highway as an example, not drag racing.

ony mods i have are shocks/struts, going to do crank pully soon.

i am also planing to drop in new engine/tranny within 2 yrs..

HR radness

His royal radness
How about doing a turbo kit? That's what I have in the works. The parts will run you less than $1000. I'm going the route this guy did. Check out his site

http://www.uniquemotorsports.com

So the answer is no, sorry I don't have any links for nitrous/alcohol injection

Runnah

im selling my stock turbo, down pipe and uppie. I can give em to ya for $500.

a good deal on going turbo!

stainless

any more imput, runner that is tempting ;D

but 4 now want to stay N/A....just want extra hp on demand...

and don't want to do to much pluming and ecu changes...etc

in know mild N2O into turbo is great..cools intake air and adds o2 makes it quicker to spool up....can stay stock easy up to 30-50 hp shots dry....with stock fuel pump and injectors....

wish i could go to they dyno day...DAMN!.

Mr Mike

I have seen lots and lots of kits for sale. I think JEGS offers some real basic kits that inject into the intake like a 50 shot or some thing. I cant remember exactly. It looked cheep cost wise though and they advertised it was ment to be used on unmodified or slightly modified cars and was safe for stock engines as well.

That may be a good place to start looking.

Mike

HR radness

His royal radness
Hey Runnah I may be interested in your turbo but I need another up and downpipe that will bolt directly to the stock GC exhaust manifold. How much for just the turbo? They have been going on NASIOC for around $150-200. Sorry for jacking yer thread stainless....well..........not really:)

stainless

its 4 every one.....
default_redface.gif

C

chris

Rad and Stainless both the 1.8 and 2.2 have single port exhaust so building a custom manifold & up pipe combo wouldn't be too terrible

C

chris

http://www.subaruxtras.com sells a nitrous kit, but its probably the same generic nitrous kit they sell at Pep Boys in Aubrn or any hot rod shop(portland Speed?). Or shop in the Jeggs or Summit Sport Compact to find the best complete system.

If you did do a 50 shot I'd make sure your secondary ignition was in tip top shape. New plugs and wires, proper plug gap. You might consider a manual fuel pressure regulator and and guage. You don't want a Lean Out at 6ooo rpms, bo0M! clunk clunk clunk...
default_wink.png

I guestion your reasoning for getting more power. If I had a temporary power boost I definately be drag racing that puppy...saving the juice for the vicitms at the track ;D

Latest posts

Back