Chevrolet parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy282

Ive got a ton of older Chevrolet stuff I'd like out of my garage. Ive got a 350 small block ready to go. Ive got another 350 that will probably need some machine work but has GM pink connecting rods. I've got carbs, Ive got cams, fans, starters, water pumps... $400 takes the whole mess or let me know what you need and I'll give you a price.

00i0i_h8GVnvswRut_600x450.jpg

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Will this fit in an RS, and do you think I could run open light with it????

smelt240

Tell me more... whats the 350 that's good to go?   Year, what is it out of?  Or just give me the casting numbers  hopefully its 3970010 on the back of the block, I know a little bit about them...   also, whats the tranny in the pic, any good?  I have a few old GMs, this stuff would be good to have.  Also, where are you located?

Fluffy282

If you're seriously interested shot me a text at 712-7510. I'll pull the numbers. I'm pretty sure when I looked them up, gabe was right, late 70s early 80s truck motor. I pulled it out of an 85 diesel before I scrapped it. Transmissions are gone. And I'm located in casco.

smelt240

Ill be giving you a call soon, Im starting a new job next week, so ive been on stand by as far as spending toy money.  Still with the state, different department, but still a bit nerve-racking, after 14 years where I was.

smelt240

If you still have all of it, Ill come get it for $250, Ive been doing more with cars lately,been offline for quite a while, and actually forgot about this stuff, until I saw it just now.   Also, Matt, if the guy at work is my brother in law,Daryl, he ruins old cars by making them into circle track stuff. Ick.  Don't let him ruin any more!

i-wagon

I was going to show the guy who has a Ford fairlane that has a heartbeat. Hee puts 350s in everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back