Cleaned MAF sensor + Seafoamed

Ryan

^No worries Nate! I've done it sooo many times, and never had problems. It really makes a big difference afterward.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
I got rid of all my carbon build up yesterday on the drive!! I swear I can notice a difference today

Ryan

Run it through a vacuum hose that goes to all 4 cylinders. I use my BPV vacuum hose which does.

Ryan

It'll tell you on the can, but do 1/3 of it in the vacuum hose, 1/3 in gas tank, then the last 1/3 in your oil 100-300 miles before your oil change.

Ryan

^If you're not careful, and you add to much, or add it too fast, you can hydro-lock the engine... which of course would be bad!

boxer3main

<1.8 liter
so does STP oil treatment!
so where do all of these contaminants go when you "cleanse" them? do they get sucked up in the cat?
I wondered this too. I exploded a muffler doing this.I resorted to simple carb cleaner for top end (keep a flammable) and a quart of cheap stuff designed to clean engines like seafoam instructions for the base pan.

There really is something like a thief that builds up, I assume it likes electrical fires, and disappears if mixed to combustible. It is more than carbons, the "it" just simply likes to react to the fire and compression...and not let go until kicked out.

STI KID

is there anyone out there in windham/portland area that could help me out with this one day? really cant afford to hydrolock my engine but I do have a can laying around id like to use but id like to see how much to use exactly/how to do it by someone whos actually done it. Could supply a few beers to drink during the process.

Latest posts

Back