Cleaning the basement

Killerbumblebee

I've got a basement full of stuff and i'm moving to an apartment without a basement :-( , have to downsize.

Complete 2009 2.5i set of struts, springs, top hats already assembled with 35k on them. These came off of my 2.5i and I swapped a complete set out of an Sti in with GYB GR2's in the front to maintain the stock set. I love the Sti setup and don't need these. As a warning they are NOT stiff at all...but they are in good condition and complete (no spring compressor!) 75 OBO

WRX/FXT catted up-pipe in decant shape with temp sensor. 40 OBO

COBB "short ram" intake (cone filter, attachment with maf hole) off 06 sti, will fit others (FXT, WRX?) 60 OBO

FXT stock exhaust, rusty but no leaks (muffler and mid pipe) Free

Tan 2009 2.5i  rear seats, 4 door cards, assorted trim (center console - ebrake, door molding). Free

1993-1995 new front CV shaft (AWD) had this forever. Sits in my basement. Didn't work on my old FWD 1995. Probably fits up to 2001. Free 

Would trade for crappy 17" rims that will clear LGT brakes (or brembo's), looking for a set for auto-x tires don't have to be pretty. I'd take FXT goodies too (mud flaps, cool stuff that can go on the car rather than the soon to be non existent basement). Thanks!

PM or reply with offers. I can send pictures upon request. Thanks

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

Killerbumblebee

I'm in Massachusetts but will be in maine from Friday-monday, can drag anything up then. My parents/coast guard unit are in maine so I'm up monthly. Portland area.

Latest posts

Back