Climb to the Clouds

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'd like to go, but work scheduling is cloudy for me right now. Hopefully as the dates get closer I can make it to all these fun events coming up.

Gate4jg

Im planning to go 24-26. Got to love being a short drive away from the event. If anyone wants to tag along let me know.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Meh, Paul Giblin hasn't gotten back to me about if my services are needed....
default_idk.gif

4WRXter

Skier!
Watching the video is effing scary enough!! I don't know if I could stand to watch in real life. VERY tempting to go. I could only go on Sunday. Does anybody know how much racing happens on Sun.?

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Hey J--

Sunday is Race Day. Each car gets 2 timed runs on full course. If weather is bad, course will be shortened to lower half.

Friday – June 24, 2011

* Timed practice on half the course – lower or upper half – depending on weather from 7am to Noon

* Recce in the afternoon as on Thursday

* Activities at the base area, possible concert Friday evening, Reception (by invitation)

Saturday – June 25, 2011

* Timed practice on half the course – lower or upper half – depending on weather from 7am to Noon

* Recce in the afternoon as on Thursday

* Activities at the base area, possible concert Saturday evening.

Sunday – June 26, 2011

* The “Climb to the Clouds Hillclimb” – two complete runs on the full 7.6 mile course for all competition cars

* First timed run from 7am to Noon (approximate)

* Lunch break from Noon to 1pm; second timed run from 1pm to 6pm (approximate)

* Awards at the base area to follow 2nd timed run.

4WRXter

Skier!
Thanks, Nigel!! Do I have to buy tickets way in advance? Depending on weather, chores, blah, blah, blah, this might be a last minute decision. I guess I also need to spend some time on their website. That would be easier!
default_smile.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I wish my car actually ran...*sigh* Someone good with wiring come work on my rallycar please.
default_unsure.png
trailer it down to my place and buy some wire spools. I am sure we can get it sorted in a few weekends. Just have to find something for my wife to do.

inski

I had to bail on this. I was going to be working on the hill but my brother is getting married, again, so I'm out. Have fun and be safe and take pictures. Hopefully they do it again next year so I can partake.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
I'll be there. Working ticket sales in the afternoon and evening and whatever else Paul needs during the morning.

Latest posts

Back