CMC autox Maine Mall 6/14

EvilAsPie

I can't believe we don't have a thread for this yet.

I guess people are headed to WBM instead...?

Me and Heidi will be there. Haven't been since Story Land, and i can't wait! They are taking better use of the lot and putting the paddock across in another lot. Will def free up some pavement.

Hope to see at least some of you out there.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
I would so love to come. What time does it start and go till?
If you go to watch:car start around 10:00am.

If you are going to enter you should be there no later then 7:30am you need time to help out, prep car,reg. walk course.

This all ends after awards, around 5-5:30pm.

Tyler

If I didn't have a show Sat night, I'd definitely be there!
default_smile.png

LostinMaine

8/26/85 - 5/23/10
wont be running at this one.... the vee is still down for the count, but we are ordering the parts tomorow i think. so maybe it will be back up and running for crooker

ruggedman

I'm actually going to swing by for a minute and check things out...see who's the representing the boost buggies now that i'm not doing it.
default_smile.png

diabloadsit

I would run it but the grandfathers b-day party is that afternoon so I cann't I will try to go out there for a few hours though.

Apollyon12

I'll be there and my dad is thinking about breaking in his new track tires on his M coupe. Don't know if he will do it though.

Jimbo

I'll be there as well...reppin' the wagon. I'll remove my backseat/spare/floor mats/everything else BEFORE I get to the paddock this time. You know, thinking ahead for a change.

Now so long as Jim doesn't show up with that g-d Forester and beat me again, I'll do okay
default_biggrin.png

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
i'll be watching le mans this weekend, can't come
default_frown.gif

I'll make it out to auto-x when I get a free weekend. (could be years haha)...

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
Schedule cleaned up for me, so I'll be there tomorrow.

Edit: weather didn't. I'm keeping my sick @ss at home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo

Our fastest run of the day was the last one...decided to toss caution to the wind and drive on the raggedy edge of my (in)ability. Thankfully, it paid off.

Times went like this:

41.010 (oops)

Latest posts

Back