Cold air intake

bdsubaru

Looking to buy a cold air intake that will fit my 2002 2.5rs. post what you have . Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I have a cosmo Kit, been "adjusted " a bit to not hit the firewall. I'm currently using just half of it for a hybrid setup, half is painted black, the part I didn't use is still shiny. Just spent $40 on new silicone couplers, $60?

Btw I don't have the filter

i-wagon

^ this, have pictures in my phone somewhere of anyone wanted them, piece for hybrid is pictured in my everything must go thread

I'd love to grab that part for the hybrid intake, but am tight on cash as I transition to my new job. If you have it kicking around in a couple weeks, you'll probably hear from me. Unless you need any parts from a 95 Impreza Coupe or a 98 Outback.

i-wagon

I'd love to grab that part for the hybrid intake, but am tight on cash as I transition to my new job. If you have it kicking around in a couple weeks, you'll probably hear from me. Unless you need any parts from a 95 Impreza Coupe or a 98 Outback.
If you want it, keep an eye on my f/s thread. And I don't feel bad about threadjacking because I pm'd the OP and never got a response

Latest posts

Back