Colin McRae: Gone 3 years today

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
3 years since his passing

lest we forget.

Last weekend, we'd just finished a wild n crazy tarmac stage at Rallye Defi in Quebec -- sliding all over the road, tires squealin and spectators (and us) with their eyes bugged out. Wasn't the prettiest run, but big fun in a scary/silly sort of way. We were giggling like schoolgirls and John said, "I bet Colin and Burns are up there laughing their asses off at us."

I know I'll always remember, McRae's passing is one day off my birthday.

Last edited by a moderator:

ReZPunK

my son shares his birthday with this tragic anniversary. happy birthday btw nigel...

if they are up there laughing at you...i wonder what they are going to think about Kevin and I this weekend at Black River Stages!!! lol

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
If it were not for Colin Mcrae I may never have become such a rally fan. Never seen another driver with his skill.

Ryan

RIP Colin

colin-mcrae-tribute-convoy.jpg

jaKe

>>><<<>>><<<
I think also loeb has a good car in the citroen. And look at manufactures' of past few years in wrc been dwindling. I hope mini and poss skoda bring back some real comp.

HR radness

His royal radness
yoicks! wash yer mouth out. Loeb is good no doubt, but he suffers from a severe lack of flamboyance and grooviness. How can you warm up to a robot behind the wheel?
That's because Loeb IS a robot. He can't be human

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
no, Loeb hardly ever sez, uuuuhhhh.

his favorite English phrase for the 2010 season seems to be, "...and so now we muzt poooosh to keep ahead of Petter....."

Latest posts

Back