Complete turbo setup for N/A subarus!

Killerbumblebee

I've been piecing together a complete turbo setup for a while, but I think I'm going to let it go. This is everything you need except engine managment. for 05+ vehicals a tactrix cable can fix your problems, otherwise your own your own ;-).

Turbo kit: Lude speed, 7K miles on the kit, everything looks to be in good order. This is there stage 2 which includes an intercooler. Only missing parts are engine managment they provided, and the tapped oil pan. I have the instalation instructions as well. Paid 850 looking for 850.

Sti short block: told it had 60K on it, looks about accurate. Should be in good condition, but I havn't run it. Paid 500, looking for 500 SOLD!

SOHC turbo pistons: These are weisco 8.5/1 ratio SOHC pistons, brand new. Paid 350, looking for 350.

With the sti short block and those pistons on any SOHC heads (I'd recomend 2.2 or larger however), the turbo kit should be able to run an easy 15psi, although you may have to upgrade your head valves. Again engine managment is required for that sort of power, but you could probably put it on and run it at 5 until then.

Tell friends, tell relitives, this is an awsome deal, tell your grandma, maybe she will buy you an early cristmas present for next year ;-). In a week I'll put it on nasioc and it will probably vanish, but I wanted to give you guys first crack. I'm not really looking for trades, as I'm planing on buying a new car. TX!

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

Killerbumblebee

In answer to a few PM's I've gotten so far, I'm not in a huge rush to move this stuff. I wanted to give Mainly people first crack at this stuff before putting it up on Nasty Sock and Crabby List (sorry, it's been a VERY long day). I'm not really looking for offers on the Block or the Turbo kit, as I expect that in the next 2-3 months they will go for what I paid for them (wouldn't hav gotten them in the first place if they wern't on the cheap end), I'd move some on the pistons because I know that their application is very limited. Thanks for looking.

Ben

Latest posts

Back