Confused...

I am curious as to the approximate age of the other driver. Also get your hands on the police report or EMS report as this will show that all the people involved were deamed uninjured at the scene. It may come down to finding out why she was put in a home fore rehab. The only injury that I can really see coming from an accident like you described would be whiplash and possibly bruise ribs, unless she wasn't wearing a seatbelt which puts her injuries on her from my point of view.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
you have insurance right?

Do you have any assets (like real assets fully owned home, cars, tens of thousands of cash?

If you answer 1:yes 2:no, you are 99% going to be fine.

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
this is not the place to discuss accident details...not only MS members may come here ya know.

time to find a lawyer. this is what they do, help untangle ppl from entanglements due to accidents, business failures, etc

check around, you can probably find legal assistance at little to no cost. no doubt your ins adjuster can advise you regarding legal matters as well. now is when you find out if the adjuster is a man (woman) or a weasel.

Dr3amer86

you have insurance right?

Do you have any assets (like real assets fully owned home, cars, tens of thousands of cash?

If you answer 1:yes 2:no, you are 99% going to be fine.
insurance yes,
All others no. I'm a single mom. Lol

Dr3amer86

I just won't post any questions cause when I'm curious about something. Apparently this is never the place.

Nate

Founding Father
You had an accident.... You have insurance. It's what its for. Let her do all the "therapy" she wants. Your insurance will pay.

Sadly just because she didn't take a ride to the hospital in the booboo bus doesn't mean she can't go in the hospital after or get therapy. As long as she doesn't cash the settlement check that your insurance will likely try to send her right off, the file is still open and she can continue to get treatment.

Dr3amer86

Lol. Thanks Nate.
default_smile.png
sucks cause the police never spoke to me. Never once asked me a question. I was making sure Arianna was ok cause she was with me as well.

I guess the other driver is also an elderly lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back